Joy Beyond Vision Community (JBVC) is a faith-based charitable organization. We have been serving the visually impaired people (VIP) since 2006.
We are committed to sharing the gospel and supporting Visually Impaired person (VIP) to overcome life’s barriers. Ultimately, VIP can live a life with purpose and dignity!
Create a platform and a place where VIP’s can come together regularly to network, support, and share with their counterparts.
- Assist VIP to adapt and adjust to visual impairment.
- Advocate for VIPs so that family and community can have a better understanding about Visual Impairment.
- Create volunteer and vocational training opportunities for VIP’s.
- Assist VIP’s to access printed-materials.
- Reduce social isolation by providing regular opportunities for social networking and building friendship among VIP’s.
- Provide emotional support and spiritual nurturing to VIP’s.
- To relieve conditions associated with disability by providing supportive services, such as life-skills training, vocational training, access to assistive devices and technology, access to information (especially written material), translation services, and counselling to visually impaired people.
- To educate the public on the needs of visually impaired people by providing seminars, producing media, and conducting public awareness campaigns.
- To advance religion by teaching the religious tenets, doctrines, and observances associated with the Christian faith.